Below are the positions that we currently have open. If you don’t see a position that interests you, but you still think you could be of value to PREP SCENE, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Western PA Basketball Operations Intern
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Start Date: Open until filled
Company Info: PREP SCENE is a NCAA certified basketball recruiting/scouting service, media and event company focused on the Pennsylvania Prospect Student-Athlete. We provide detailed and in-depth coverage of high school, prep school and grassroots basketball on a statewide scale as well as national coverage.
Job Description: The basketball operations intern will assist with all aspects of PREP SCENE operations (please see below). This will start as an unpaid internship with the potential for promotion within the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Website maintenance
- Assistance with company marketing (Operate Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media Platforms, etc. required)
- Event Planning
- Event Operations
- Scouting logistics
- Assistance with scouting and scouting service database
- Organize and manage player and email databases
- Sales (Events, Scouting, Advertising, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of computer programs listed above
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to travel regionally on weekdays and weekends for events, etc.
- Must be able to quickly perform data entry and meet deadlines given for projects
- Must be extremely organized and able to work independently
Please send resume to email@example.com
What your why?